Monday, July 19, 2010

Outfits.

Just playing a little catch-up on things I wore this weekend, as well as what I'm wearing today.

Friday:

Just running some errands in my new skirt. My hair was pretty frizzy and wild, but I didn't really want to go out with rollers in my hair, and the errands couldn't wait.

headless housewife.
Friday night my husband and I had date night, so I had to kick it up a notch. I was in such a hurry to finish getting ready that I cut my head off and didn't have time to redo the picture. The blouse and jeans I got at Kohl's and the heels from Shoe Carnival. I didn't end up wearing the heels for the night though because they kept slipping off the back of my heel and the last thing you want when wearing 5 inch heels is compromised stability. I'm determined to put whatever little pads and grips I have to on these shoes to make them work though. They are too sassy not to find a way to make them wearable!

Saturday:

IMG_4353
A simple cotton dress for running errands and a trip to the park! I gotta say, it's a pain to iron all that skirt and a complicated bodice such as this, but so worth it. I knew the day promised to be hot and humid, so I back combed my hair at the crown and then put it in a pony tail with a leopard print scarf I made from scraps of fabric left over from making my leopard print pencil skirt.

Now, mind you I'm not always dressed to the nine's. So for a little balance of reality, my outfit du jour:

IMG_4354
Well, there it is in all it's glory. House dress, slippers, hair in rollers and no make-up. Gotta keep it real.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I especially love the red heels (which I could never walk in! Ha!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your Friday outfit and your Saturday dress. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete